Pet safety peeves--no debating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of the good pet peeves are posted... I agree with Dennis. Poor Bouyancy skills is my biggest pet peeve... People crashing the reefs.

Not trying to hijack your "don't hijack this thread" thread, but when I read the title - I thought about my dog (in Colorado) - I actually thought about people bringing their dogs diving... not really underwater, but on the boat or something. People take their dogs whitewater rafting all the time.

It's OK to post them again howarde. Catherine wants to count and see which are most prevelent. You should come to Mexico and see all the little kids standing up in the back of trucks.

Ok... so in that case... My second pet peeve is:

Poor gas management... People who run out of air.

Sorry about the 5 posts to put it in Catherine.

1. Gas management here two. Once too many times I've surfaced with 10-15 bar (150-200psi) after having to share.

2. Being buddied on a boat with a 'wanderer'

A diver who hasn't gotten their weight dialed in setting off on a drift dive causing the group to have to wait on the surface and making the poor DM go back to the boat for more weight.

Divers who hit their inflator buttons instead of deflator buttons and go zooming up to the surface.

I just can't believe that I have actually dove with all of you people:wink:

Except I would never let my dog ride in the back of my truck, she could be killed:wink:

dbg40:
Divers that post here with 16-50 dives, and hold court teaching, or critisizing others skills.
Can we name people?

1. Other diver's who like to say "look at the techie with his high tech BC" every time I show up to a dive with my BP/W

2. The PADI Scuba Police

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom