PG: Mabuhay dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not seen people sunbating in front of ElGaleon or Mabuhay and when the water is high, there is hardly any beach. I have no problem walking back to ElGaleon from Sabang at night, but I suggest you carry your torch. I do not want to walk back to LLBC after dinner and drink.

some one from P.G. Club Mabuhay reported, a shanghai Dive Agents fam tour group stay there. one group member got BEND, limping and on wheelchair at NAIA daw, going with sadness back to China. I just hope this is just a bad joke! people from P.G. please enlighten us? who handle this group? PCSSD? D.O.T.? which Travel Agency? Pilipino handler, or foreigner? May 28 2008

Is it safe to walk back from Sabang to small la laguna at night?

YES it's safe to walk at any time.
My wife, daughter, and granddaughter and I would walk the 'beach' without any concerns, at all hours of the day or night. usually we slept at night. If you want to be part of the nightlife at Sabang, you could always find a place there.

LLBC have the nicest beach, and one of the nicest resort/ rooms of the area. great place to stay and good restaurant. Walking to sabang at night is pretty safe... even for a lone girl... definetly a good flashlight is in order. There are constantly people walking that stretch, so you are never really alone. Although, I would advise not getting drunk and trying to waddle home on your own...:14:

Also, a word of advice in Sabang bars. Watch out for drinks from starngers! i've heard of a few mickeys slipped in girls drinks around there. Only drink waht you've seen poured or opened (san Mig light!).

Cheers!:coffee:

Thanks everyone's comment.

How old is LLBC?

It seems that Mabuhay looks newer and nicer than LLBC. But LLBC has a nicer beach. However, it is also further away from Sabang town.

some one from P.G. Club Mabuhay reported, a shanghai Dive Agents fam tour group stay there. one group member got BEND, limping and on wheelchair at NAIA daw, going with sadness back to China. I just hope this is just a bad joke! people from P.G. please enlighten us? who handle this group? PCSSD? D.O.T.? which Travel Agency? Pilipino handler, or foreigner? May 28 2008

Is Club Mabuhay = Mabuhay dive resort?

LLBC have the nicest beach, and one of the nicest resort/ rooms of the area. great place to stay and good restaurant. Walking to sabang at night is pretty safe... even for a lone girl... definetly a good flashlight is in order. There are constantly people walking that stretch, so you are never really alone. Although, I would advise not getting drunk and trying to waddle home on your own...:14:

Also, a word of advice in Sabang bars. Watch out for drinks from starngers! i've heard of a few mickeys slipped in girls drinks around there. Only drink waht you've seen poured or opened (san Mig light!).

Cheers!:coffee:

How long to walk from LLBC to Sabang?

Is Club Mabuhay = Mabuhay dive resort?

yes. Club Mabuhay has two resorts in PG. 1 in Sabang back off the beach near the jeepney corner and one on Small Lalaguna.

I do remember getting from about where Atlantis is to the 2 bedroom Villa at OOTB in about 3 minutes flat once. This was the night a thunderstorm turned up, and I remembered that my camera was sitting on the deck chair on the balcony of the room...

Back
Top Bottom