PG or Bohol mid March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subzero:
I'd vote for Bohol. Cathay Pacific flies to Cebu and from there, you just catch a ferry to Bohol.

Thanks for the info thats even better!

Visayas diving is the best...but...if timeliness is your issue dive PG. Give the guys at Sabang Inn a ring and they can pick you up in Manila and take you straight to your room in PG. Go to www.sabang-inn.com for more info.

oh, i didnt know i can go via cebu either!
thanks for the info, i will check that out with my agent!

subzero:
I'd vote for Bohol. Cathay Pacific flies to Cebu and from there, you just catch a ferry to Bohol.
i did that last weekend... (the reverse actually)... it was a pleasant 1.5 hour ferry from tagbilaran (bohol) to cebu...

don't fall into the "refreshments, sir" line on board though... $2 for a can of SAN MIG!?!? i've seen politicians pocket less money

there are about 8 ferry trips from cebu to bohol running all day... the transfer from teh airport should take you about 30 relaxed minutes... maybe less if you tell him to floor it

another option is to go manila-cebu-(ferry to)-bohol... that's if you cant' get a flight direct into cebu... there are almost hourly flights from manila-cebu on something like 3 or 4 airlines

Jag

shugar:
i did that last weekend... (the reverse actually)... it was a pleasant 1.5 hour ferry from tagbilaran (bohol) to cebu...

don't fall into the "refreshments, sir" line on board though... $2 for a can of SAN MIG!?!? i've seen politicians pocket less money

there are about 8 ferry trips from cebu to bohol running all day... the transfer from teh airport should take you about 30 relaxed minutes... maybe less if you tell him to floor it

another option is to go manila-cebu-(ferry to)-bohol... that's if you cant' get a flight direct into cebu... there are almost hourly flights from manila-cebu on something like 3 or 4 airlines

Jag

Thanks for more good information.

bohol :boings: 'cause i've heard so many good things about it and just look at caloy's pictures :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom