Philippines????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am helping Matt .....no dissing here...plugging another business is authorized!!

thank you that was most helpful, i will do my research from here. going in less than two months so still have losts of time., i luv the phils for diving

Hi Ken,
You mention that you've already dived Tubbataha and Cebu... where in Cebu did you dive?

One big factor will be how much time do you have?

Anilao and Puerto Galera are both great spots and relatively easy to access from Manila. I did both during a two week trip in June and still had time for a few days in Manila at the end to do some sightseeing.

I did Malapascua Island and Moalboal last year and really enjoyed both of them :)

My next trip, I'm considering staying for 3 weeks. I'll be doing Tubbataha, Palawan (including Coron) and possibly Apo Reef. I hope to squeeze in a few days for Anilao also.

Lot's of factors involved. There are lots of trip reports posted. I'd suggest taking a look at those (just plug the name into "Search" :wink:). Two things I would suggest (when reviewing trip reports) is to look at how long ago (how current the info) and what time of year the trip was made in (some things will change depending on time of year).

If you have any specific questions, don't be afraid to ask, I'm sure someone here will be able give you an answer :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom