Photo non-Workshop(ers) Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
who's going to the photo workshop but not taking it?

going to see larry (ok and mike) and dive and see the guys learn stuff and try to pick stuff up while mikey's lecturing?

i'd really like to go, kahit overnight... anyone?

Jag

you had to make this thread:) anyway im coming count me in

kat! ur back... texted you last friday. guess you weren't in yet, then :)

You guy ain't gonna learn nothing anyways....

Is my jealousy showing? :D

hmmmmm if a non-workshopper would join the PG trip.... hwo much would it cost....

say arrive Aquav to just get on the boat to PG (will they allow us to do that?)

paolov:
hmmmmm if a non-workshopper would join the PG trip.... hwo much would it cost....

say arrive Aquav to just get on the boat to PG (will they allow us to do that?)

of course, you're an accredited Dm in Aquav right? Like us you can leave your car in the resort.

I just don't know if the El Galleon boat can accommodate all of us though. Maybe Larry knows...

eh hem... accredited instructor.....

but that applies if you bring in business... in this case makikigamit lang... teka nga pala.... 50 meters from shore line is public domain ! therefore by nature of proximity , AquaV is public domain ... so i can (just in case we go) :wink:

clgsamson:
of course, you're an accredited Dm in Aquav right? Like us you can leave your car in the resort.

I just don't know if the El Galleon boat can accommodate all of us though. Maybe Larry knows...

Back
Top Bottom