Photo Workshop August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Day 1. Mike V (MV) shows everyone how to lube the camera housing o-ring and has you practice all day while he wanders off to flirt with Ish.

Day 2. MV demonstrates various underwater hand signals applicable to underwater photography such as "oh Sh##$t my housing is flooding!"; "get the f#$^&&k away from that Frogfish, I saw him first", etc... Let's you practice these in confined waters while he sips cold beers with Ish at the bar...

Day 3. MV demonstrates how to download other people's photos online and place your own personal watermark on them... While you work on this, he's off for a nice romantic walk along the beach with Ish...

:eyebrow:
Damn...is this true Mikey?:) then I won't miss much..refund! refund! oops haven't paid yet, sorry.

pakman:
Day 1. Mike V (MV) shows everyone how to lube the camera housing o-ring and has you practice all day while he wanders off to flirt with Ish.

Day 2. MV demonstrates various underwater hand signals applicable to underwater photography such as "oh Sh##$t my housing is flooding!"; "get the f#$^&&k away from that Frogfish, I saw him first", etc... Let's you practice these in confined waters while he sips cold beers with Ish at the bar...

Day 3. MV demonstrates how to download other people's photos online and place your own personal watermark on them... While you work on this, he's off for a nice romantic walk along the beach with Ish...

perfect!!!!

but i think maybe more than flirting on day 1.... :wink:

pakman:

just this for $450!?!? highway robbery!!!

now... if there was video :eyebrow: involved... not THAT's worth $450

Jag

and just how long did the hijack take this time? :rolleyes:

Just kidding, love you all really:sappy:

Now get back on topic!!!!!!! :soapbox:

It's not really a hijack, you wouldn't find the "my housing is flooded" handsignal useful? :eek:uttahere

pakman:
MV demonstrates various underwater hand signals applicable to underwater photography such as "oh Sh##$t my housing is flooding!";

Right now, I know I could make it if it were the first week of Sept, other dates for PG are iffy. Anilao isn't as much a problem.

OK, if this is done end of August or Sept., I maybe able to do it. I can then split up my travel plans. Do LA for a long weekend only in early Aug. And then separately take 2 weeks off for the PI/ MV workshop and Sipidan trip later.

clgsamson:
....just a thought, Mikey comes over in late September, do the workshop and fly out of the PI to Bali in October for his next Photo workshop.
i don't think that will work... Larry had to cancel Bali in early oct so i think late sept not good for him....

Woohoo! Pakman's back in the fray!

For my part, late August is great, but as I get into September / October, my workload increases drastically, hence me backing out of the October trip...

Mike Veitch:
i don't think that will work... Larry had to cancel Bali in early oct so i think late sept not good for him....
mikey, is this exclusively a "photo" workshop? is there or can there be a video "component"?

even just for show (on some certificate or somethng)... i'll see if i can get the school to pay for my way hehehehe

but since i'm a video teacher they might say "send one of the photog teachers to the workshop instead" and that wouldn't do now would it...

Jag

PS
i'll need a +/- on the price inclusive of accomods... 4 day workshop should do it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom