Photo Workshop August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh and I forgot to ask, am I allowed to carve graffiti into coral and slice up frogfish (after I finish taking photos of them that is...)?:11:

Anyways... So based on Mike's recommendation, how does Aug 23-30 sound for you guys in the Phils? If so, I could join in on the 26 (Sat)-29 (Tues). I presume Mike would fly out on the Wed 30th?

pakman:
Day 1. Mike V (MV) shows everyone how to lube the camera housing o-ring and has you practice all day while he wanders off to flirt with Ish.

Day 2. MV demonstrates various underwater hand signals applicable to underwater photography such as "oh Sh##$t my housing is flooding!"; "get the f#$^&&k away from that Frogfish, I saw him first", etc... Let's you practice these in confined waters while he sips cold beers with Ish at the bar...

Day 3. MV demonstrates how to download other people's photos online and place your own personal watermark on them... While you work on this, he's off for a nice romantic walk along the beach with Ish...

:eyebrow:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

ya, fly out on 30

Jag, i can always make something up for a video thing... give you my outline and make some sort of certificate...

But they you do photo class like everyone else! ha!

Hi guys, count me in. I'm free on Aug 23-30 and can do 4 days.

btw, do we need to bring a laptop or can we rent one at the resort?

Cathy

K, will do. It was Caloy who convinced me to go and from his feedback I'm sure it will be worth every penny. Are any of the girls coming? I agree that we need an attractive model. Ish?

CLA:
K, will do. It was Caloy who convinced me to go and from his feedback I'm sure it will be worth every penny. Are any of the girls coming? I agree that we need an attractive model. Ish?
hahahaaaaaa

nice one... i wonder why you would single out ish?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom