Photo Workshop August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
sure if you rinse all my gear after every dive...:wink:
rinse?!?! what for? you just soaked it in water for an hour.....

Current Pasaways who have confirmed interest: -

Larry - 5 1/2 days
Caloy - 4 days
Jon - 4 days
Cathy - 4 days

Tentatives: -

Spoon - 4 days
Pakman - 4 days
Halthron - ? days

this all depends when i get all my gear acquistions sorted out. will defintely have my camera and lenses by then as for the housing, thats another story. unless i use my a95?

jonix:
pm larry, he's doing the math.

doing the math ? pak that !

HE just sponsors the whole activity and we chip in to his box !

paolov:
doing the math ? pak that !

HE just sponsors the whole activity and we chip in to his box !

Something like that...:D

Anyway, regards Anilao this is the revised plan...

Thurs, Fri, Sat in Anilao. Saturday night sunset cruise (with beer) to PG. One night in PG, location TBA and Sunday wreck photo shoots on the Sabang Wrecks, with boat return to Anilao on Sunday afternoon for those who leave their cars in Anlao.

The boat to PG can be part of the overall Anilao package if you can swing it, or at least at discount rates... and the boat back will be whatever you manage to bargain them down to in PG. Assuming at least 4 on the boat, it'll come in under $10.

The macro shots I saw from Anilao were very impressive, so I think this is a good move, but I know from PMs that several people (inc. me) want to try out their Wide Angle talents on the PG wrecks, and this looks like the best way to do it.

Opinions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom