Photo Workshop August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Agreed, sabang would be nice... I mean the wrecks at the beach, not the bars...

There is a new dance bar with live bands called Centrum. Great place and I know the owner so we can always get the best seats.

Diver Dennis:
I just got back here an hour ago. I'll cover the boat cost to PG, we'll show up to see the Mikey Show too.

Holy ****, you serious Dennis?

If so, you're straight on the list - 4 day skimmed course or 5 1/2 full fat?

Actually I was quite upset - read mightily pissed-off - that I was going to miss meeting up with you and Catherinenumbernumbernumbernumbernumber in Bali.

OK I am there... when is it???? :D

Ok August... hmm i should be good for 4-5days but am probably changing jobs.. schedule will be a little tricky

Wolverine:

Ok August... hmm i should be good for 4-5days but am probably changing jobs.. schedule will be a little tricky

that would do :D

@dennis: nice to hear you're home safe. am wary of your upcoming photos though...makes me miss the ocean too much

Wolverine:

Possibly Aug 23-30

Current Pasaways who have confirmed interest: -

Larry - 5 1/2 days
Caloy - 4 days
Jon - 4 days
Cathy - 4 days

Tentatives: -

Spoon - 4 days
Pakman - 4 days
Halthron - 4 days

I don't have any additional lenses and will be using my a620 but I'm interested. Interest is based on the discussed dates in late Aug & mostly taking place in Anilao.

Halthron:
Current Pasaways who have confirmed interest: -

Larry - 5 1/2 days
Caloy - 4 days
Jon - 4 days
Cathy - 4 days

Tentatives: -

Spoon - 4 days
Pakman - 4 days
Halthron - 4 days

I don't have any additional lenses and will be using my a620 but I'm interested. Interest is based on the discussed dates in late Aug & mostly taking place in Anilao.

Plus Tim and Dennis and possibly Jag and Paolo. I'm sure there will be more than 8 of us. Is this OK? Maybe Mike can bring an assistant.

Back
Top Bottom