Phuket, Thailand Dec.20, 2008-Jan 03 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh crap. I just saw this thread and read through it, thinking hmmmmmmm... maybe it's worth it to fly Sin > Bkk to get the flight now that SQ has cancelled their executive economy. I guess not. I hate all airlines.

I'm back to using NW, Continental or United economy again and taking 3 flights and 27 hours each way. The common movie screen will allow me to catch up on my reading. Oh boy. At least I feel I am getting my money's worth.

All Singapore eco has individual entertainment system from the US to Singapore. They have an excellent economy service too. The main difference between the premium eco vs the reg eco is you are not at the end of the plane, and if there is a raffle class seat available they would upgrade you. And I would rather fly singapore air to singapore then to do it with any of the US Carriers.

If you are flying from JFK, you can always do the singapore air route of JFK to FRA to BKK. It is only 20 hours.

Back
Top Bottom