PI-12 days in December-Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rikreader said it all

have a look at el galleon. they have pretty good package deals. the only thing i dislike there is the point!!! trying to stay a way every single evening and still ending up there. it must be something special.
bear in mind, christmas is the most busyest time of the year. so you might want to stick to one area.

arriving at the airport, i just take a taxi to batangas, but make sure you will arrive before 1700 houres (last public ferry)

comming in late, either have a private transfere booked with el galleon (rather expensive) or stay one night in manila and use sikat-coach in the morning (dp 0800 at city state tower hotel)

splitting your stay i would not recommend when choosing puerto galera with the exception of maybe 2 to 3 days anilao. that bazura dive beets even pg.

if you wanna break up your stay have a look into the visayas (it´s easy to get arround)

merry christmas
swisstrav

iris_ice:
@mr. vietch: 'cause they lack the right fISHes out there, right? :crazy3:

@pak: wow, dear leader! you're on a roll today. you should wakeboard more often... :)

@rik: since you like wrecks, go to coron. i think dec-jan is the best time to go there. the islands are wonderfully protected from the northeasterly winds.

but if you want to dive with the local ppd family, go with coya caloy to Southern Leyte :thumbs-up it promises to be a wild DOR there :D
Iris darling.. thats VEITCH!

sorry, vitch. :crazy3:

No he isn't - now stop being a beitch.

:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom