PI Cellphones 101

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the times, Anna. :) $20 is cheap! Even if you probably got this model:

070927oldcellphoneme4.jpg

:D

Grab a Fido SIM when you get back to Canada... :wink: Have a fun trip!

@ Chip... Cheeky monkey... it's a relatively petite Nokia. :wink:

If you're cashing in on that bet, technobro, make sure you get an American $5.

I'll look into getting a card back home. Thx for the Fido tip!

But never mind the cellphone excitement... I saw my first blue-ringed octopus tonight! Very exciting dive at the Pura Vida house reef of all places. I did a day dive there today and while it was OK, it wasn't memorable, but wow, what a different place at night! The treasures, oh, the treasures!!!

If anyone is in the Dauin area, BTW, I'm here until the 13th. Don't be shy... :)

hehe, I figured it was a nokia. :) Nice buy, hopefully it's unlocked so it'll work in North America. If not, I'm sure chinatown in Vancouver will have places that can unlock it for you.

man, so jealous - blue ringed octopuses are beautiful. I may be cheeky but you're having the last laugh.... :)

<snip> I may be cheeky but you're having the last laugh.... :)

Well, not today. It's Saturday night and it rained aaaaallllll day. I wasn't planning on diving anyway, but judging by the waves this evening, the viz will be ***** tomorrow so no diving again Sunday. Hopefully no more rain and the viz will improve very soon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom