Pictures From Todays Dive at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here are a few pictures from our dive at Jackson Blue Springs Park in Marianna, FL. The divers in the picture are Walter(Wjefferis) Steel Tanks, and Jonathan (Mrmccoy) White Tanks.

DPP_0002.jpg

DPP_0018.jpg

DPP_0031.jpg

DPP_0029.jpg

DPP_0030.jpg

DPP_0028.jpg

DPP_0021.jpg

DPP_0020.jpg

DPP_0034.jpg

DPP_0033.jpg

DPP_0017.jpg

DPP_0011.jpg

The fish in the cavern were amazing. I was there Monday thru Wednesday. Hundreds of perch and bass. And the flow.........................:D

Is that a Predator? How do you like it?

Yes, it is a Predator and it is the bomb!! The OLED display in the cave is unbelievable. There is a sensor that automatically (if you put it on that setting)adjusts the brightness. This makes it super easy to read your computer. The controls are very intuitive and very easy to navagate. I didn't read the manual first and just played around with it when I first got it and had everything figured out in about five minutes (studied the manual later for good measure). Next time we dive together I'll show it to you.

So when you taking cavern???

the flow.........................:D

The flow was great on Saturday. I pretty much couldn't feel anything. There was alot of scooter traffic in the cave and although the viz was still good it was a bit "dusty."

Yes, it is a Predator and it is the bomb!! The OLED display in the cave is unbelievable. There is a sensor that automatically (if you put it on that setting)adjusts the brightness. This makes it super easy to read your computer. The controls are very intuitive and very easy to navagate. I didn't read the manual first and just played around with it when I first got it and had everything figured out in about five minutes (studied the manual later for good measure). Next time we dive together I'll show it to you.

So when you taking cavern???

I've been eying the new Atomic computer (also self-adjusting OLED) but since I'm looking to branch off in the tech direction the Predator has drawn more of my interest, so I'm glad to hear from an actual owner.

I'm hoping to take cavern shortly after the new year. 68-72 degree water is much more attractive than 54 degree water :D

I'm looking to branch off in the tech direction the Predator has drawn more of my interest, so I'm glad to hear from an actual owner.

I am getting ready to take an Advanced Nitrox/Decompression Procedures class along with a Recreational Trimix class in February.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom