Pictures From Todays Dive at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it is a Predator and it is the bomb!! The OLED display in the cave is unbelievable. There is a sensor that automatically (if you put it on that setting)adjusts the brightness. This makes it super easy to read your computer. The controls are very intuitive and very easy to navagate. I didn't read the manual first and just played around with it when I first got it and had everything figured out in about five minutes (studied the manual later for good measure).

Thanks for the info. Good to hear on that. I was a bit worried about that. I just ordered one. Hopefully will be in soon. Can't wait to try it out.

I kinda like my new addition to my dive kit. It isn't very DIR, but it helps to get me home after the dive :D.

I did that once, but the keyless entry didn't like it much :p

Great pics Glen. I took Jonothan on a good dive today. He is really looking good in SM.

Great pics Glen. I took Jonothan on a good dive today. He is really looking good in SM.

I wish I could have dove with you guys today. I have a bunch of time off in December. Hopefully I will be able to get in a bunch of dives during that time.

Great pictures Glen and nice computer Walter.
Anyone going to JB this coming weekend?

Great pictures -- the fish are amazing! You have definitely whetted my appetite for being there in ONE WEEK!

DPP_0002.jpg
Any more of me? :idk:

:D

Great pictures Glen and nice computer Walter.
Anyone going to JB this coming weekend?

I can't dive this coming weekend, but I was thinking about trying to get back up to the Mill Pond the following Friday (12-10-10).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom