Pinnacle 3mm SEAL wetsuit XLS NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gorock

Contributor
Reaction score
I also posted this on the New England Regional BB here on Scubaboard. Great wetsuit for someone and I have no need for it.

I have a Pinnacle 3mm Seal wetsuit for sale. The suit is brand new, never gotten wet - the tags are still on it. The price tag on the suit is $239.00. I bought the suit a couple of years ago either on here or ebay, I don't remember which. I bought the suit for pool sessions/teaching not really looking at how the suit was. The suit looks to be made very well tough kevlar type (not sure if they are or not) pads on the knees and shoulders. Thick neoprene spine pad. The suit looks like it would be perfect for cooler summer/fall days here in the Northeast. A little too insulating for me for pool use as I don't get cold easily (I used to dive Lake Erie at 130 feet 38 degree water in a 7mil).

Trying to describe the suit as best as possible. Like I said, it's brand new w/ tags. I tried it on and it just felt a little too insulating and did not fit me as I hoped; I'm also a difficult body size to fit. The size is extra large short. I don't remember what I paid, I think it was around $200. The Seal model is not listed on the pinnacle website anymore so it is an older model.

I am asking $150 plus shipping for the suit which I think is very reasonable. If you are in the area you are more than welcome to pick it up/examine it if you want.

PM me for more details/questions. I am going to post this on the general for sale board as well, would like to try to sell it here before putting it on ebay. I just don't have any personal use for this suit and don't really have room for it.

Thanks,

Jason

I wouldn't think so, it's extra large short. it's a little long on me but i'm only 5'7". thanks for looking though

Still have the suit for sale, took a few pictures of it, make an offer would like to see the suit end up with someone who will use it rather than sit in my closet...

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 58
PM sent

replied to your PM gaucho

still for sale, taking up room in my closet un-used...make me a reasonable offer.

Sorry, I purchased another suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom