Pinnacle Drysuit Undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It isn't as thin as it looks, but it is thinner than my 400 weight undergarment. However, it is incredibly warm.

Sorry, it will take more than curiosity about the thickness of an undergarment to get me to take my clothes off . . . :D

dsteding:
It isn't as thin as it looks, but it is thinner than my 400 weight undergarment. However, it is incredibly warm.

Sorry, it will take more than curiosity about the thickness of an undergarment to get me to take my clothes off . . . :D

Well it was worth a shot!! :D

Seriously though, thanks for all the info. I have quite a few options to look into now!

Warmth is relative. Husband says he's warm in the Pinnacle evolution, while I wear the Merino Evolution and think it's OK. Our water temps right now are about 46-48F. While the guys were sweating and stripping the top off at the dive shop, i was wearing the merino lining zipped all the way up and thinking it's comfortable but not warm. We got in the water and after 80 minutes I was feeling a bit cool and the guys were saying they felt very warm.

Lisa and I have the Regular Evolution and the Evolution Drysuits too. Last weekend we did a 25 minute dive in 36 degree salt water and were both warm enough for another 20 minutes. We were wearing Patagonia mid-weight top and bottoms under the undergarment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom