Playstation 3's for sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reel Crazy14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Please help support two poor college students fund their diving! We waited in line since tuesday to get these two Playstations and what an ordeal....
Anywho, I have two playstation 3's for sale, both come with three games and two controllers. The only difference is that one is the 60 GB version and the other is the 20 GB version. The three games are: Resistance:Fall of Man, Madden 07, and Call of Duty 3. They will be listed on Ebay by 11pm tonight so I thought I'd give everyone here a heads up. We will consider any offer!

Thanks!

Play Station 3

Current bid: US $2,401.00
PayPal account required

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: 15 mins 36 secs ( Nov-17-06 12:20:55 PST)
Shipping costs: FREE
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Bolivar, Missouri, United States
History: 23 bids
High bidder: surveyorsgps( 47)

dlndavid:
Current bid: US $2,401.00
W T F??? :11:

xiSkiGuy:
W T F??? :11:
People are so hot to be the first one on their block to have one (or give one to their kid) that a lot of folks will pay any price. Personally, I won't even consider buying one for face value until Sony has a fix for the backward compatability problem the first run of these things seems to have. I want the one that can still play my PS1 and PS2 games.

I always assumed that this forum was for the sale of Dive Gear?

Can I use it to sell any old crap I might have lieing around?

holy cow.... like the first 20 auctions at Ebay for PS3's are all above $1700, some of them above $2200

crickey

the 60 GB model is going for $3250

ianr33:
I always assumed that this forum was for the sale of Dive Gear?

Can I use it to sell any old crap I might have lieing around?

as far as i know it's for dive gear only, but the rules might have changed

H2Andy:
holy cow.... like the first 20 auctions at Ebay for PS3's are all above $1700, some of them above $2200

crickey

the 60 GB model is going for $3250

as far as i know it's for dive gear only, but the rules might have changed

WOW, how long before the best buys of the world figure out they can ebay these things themselves?

MSilvia:
I want the one that can still play my PS1 and PS2 games.

I believe that you can play 80% of the PS1 and PS2 games. Which is good since the PS3 doesn't have any good launch titles, just the same old games that you can get on other systems.

The first generation PS 3's will be full of bugs and crashes, not worth dying for. I'm glad sony is losing 300 dollars for every PS3 sold

The Wii however launches this Sunday in masses and has great games for it. Not too mention that its only $250 :D

I saw one go on ebay for $15,000. FIFTEEN. THOUSAND. DOLLARS. From a buyer in the UK. If any of you want to finance that dream set of dive gear, here you go.

I'll be buying a Wii, fyi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom