please help a scu-BARAT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yoms,

i just tried on a BP/W about 2 weeks ago... GRABE... AS IN GRABE... the stuff you've been reading on the board is not bull... totoo siya... borrow one, try it this weekend... grabe, i'm thinking nga kung magmamacho dancer ako o callboy... sinubuk-subok ko pa kasi e

Jag

shugar:
yoms,

i just tried on a BP/W about 2 weeks ago... GRABE... AS IN GRABE... the stuff you've been reading on the board is not bull... totoo siya... borrow one, try it this weekend... grabe, i'm thinking nga kung magmamacho dancer ako o callboy... sinubuk-subok ko pa kasi e

Jag

I'll try to stay away from you guys then when I visit.:D Lest I be lured into the dark side...hehehe, just downloaded the Australian pricelist for Halcyon MC systems...very tempting. I just would like to try one first. Mahirap kasi ng bili ng bili tapos ang hirap palang gamitin. At least si Jonix maraming sumusuporta...lol

Merong kayang mapag rerentahan sa Batangas? Hassle kasi kung sa Manila pa ako magre-rent...

I'm not aware of any resort renting BP/W...maybe Vistamar or Solanis?

Just ask to dive with one of the resident PPD instructors and if you ask nicely maybe they'll be able to provide one for you. :)

jonix:
@greatwolf: try it first...you'll know what jag means by GRABE after :D

Di bale sasama ako kay Jag mag macho dancer para makabili din ako...hehehe

I must say that it's quite refreshing to see many pinoy divers willing to try out the Hogarthian setup. Here in Monterey, USA, alot of the serious (not necessarily tech) divers use the Hogarthian gear... but there is a larger social rift between us and those who use the "mainstream" equipment. Don't let the politics invade the diving world over there :) Dive what you think is best for you and always be open to improving.

.mike

chilipino:
I must say that it's quite refreshing to see many pinoy divers willing to try out the Hogarthian setup. Here in Monterey, USA, alot of the serious (not necessarily tech) divers use the Hogarthian gear... but there is a larger social rift between us and those who use the "mainstream" equipment. Don't let the politics invade the diving world over there :) Dive what you think is best for you and always be open to improving.

.mike

after trying it, it really made a difference...i dived differently and i fully enjoyed diving with the bp/wing compared to my jacket

btw, i don't really know what tech diving is :D

Back
Top Bottom