please help a scu-BARAT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
EDIT: ok ok ok... lest i risk getting expelled i'm changing the more offensive photo...

so ganito...

Jag and Greatwolf
chippendales.jpg

caloy (the solo performer)
eric-chippendale.jpg

did i get it right jon?

Jag
langya...unggoy na ata yan! mas marami pang buhok sa dibdib kaysa ulo ni paolo!

paolov:
isn't that taken from JUST FOR LAUGHS !!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHA

sa totoo lang , na post na ni jag yan nung una pa eh....
i changed na the more offensive photo... sana TOS friendly na (hehehehe)

i haven't posted these before, just surfed them before i popped them online here hehehehee

unless you're talking about another thing e di ka nagrereply sa thread, you just fill in the quick reply box...

Jag

shugar: excited na ako ma-feel yung GRABE na feeling hehe

regarding rental of bp&w sa batangas, i just called up philtech earlier. Sabi nila they allow rental of bp&w sa resort nila sa villa ligaya (tama ba?) in anilao. Tumawag din ako sa aquareefclub pero puro jacket daw yata yung kanila eh.

I called up scubaworld makati.. nagpaparenta din sila ng bp&w. Baka mag-rent ako to try one out for our dive this thursday. Can't wait!

Teka... bakit puro hubad na lalaki nakapost? Ok sa dibdib ah.. "welcome to the jungle!!!"

Glad you like it. I know what tech diving is but I am not trained for it so I don't do it :p I just take pictures :)

.mike

jonix:
after trying it, it really made a difference...i dived differently and i fully enjoyed diving with the bp/wing compared to my jacket

btw, i don't really know what tech diving is :D

yomar:
shugar: excited na ako ma-feel yung GRABE na feeling hehe

regarding rental of bp&w sa batangas, i just called up philtech earlier. Sabi nila they allow rental of bp&w sa resort nila sa villa ligaya (tama ba?) in anilao. Tumawag din ako sa aquareefclub pero puro jacket daw yata yung kanila eh.

I called up scubaworld makati.. nagpaparenta din sila ng bp&w. Baka mag-rent ako to try one out for our dive this thursday. Can't wait!

Teka... bakit puro hubad na lalaki nakapost? Ok sa dibdib ah.. "welcome to the jungle!!!"
try mo din si ellen chua sa divers point... dun yung favorite rental spot ng PPD

may bp/w ang scubaworld??? as in hogarthian achuchuchu? didn't know that... post mo kung magkano rent ha at kung ano yung setup... mas malapit scubaoworld kesa divers point sa akin e

Jag

jonix:
the only problem is...i probably won't be able to try my new rig 'till january grrrrrrr
A new BP/W needs to be taken out and get some exercise every so often. Since you won't be able to spend quality time with it, for a minimal fee, I'd be glad to give it the care it needs until your schedule lightens up.

:D

can someone please shoot this guy
laugh.gif

seriously though...were you able to try pao's rig?

i'm trying to figure out how i can squeeze a dive/dives before the year ends. maybe with the divenet group...they do anilao every weekend and use aquaV as their base resort. :D

Halthron:
A new BP/W needs to be taken out and get some exercise every so often. Since you won't be able to spend quality time with it, for a minimal fee, I'd be glad to give it the care it needs until your schedule lightens up.

:D
jon will pay you to take his new bp/w out for a swim hahahahahaha

Jag

Back
Top Bottom