please help a scu-BARAT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron:
Yep, and it was SWWWEEEETT! :14: I've spent most of the day deciding what I want.

you haven't tried it yet with a hood !!! and please do put on a shirt at least :D

now you have 12 lbs of door stoppers for your house and office !!!!

your wetsuit ...... hmmmmm AH!!!!! you can use it like this, cut them into squares about 6 inches by 6 inches, you have then, mouse pads! you can have them for christmas give aways !!!!

paolov:
now you have 12 lbs of door stoppers for your house and office !!!!

i use it as paper weight :D

paolov:
your wetsuit ...... hmmmmm AH!!!!! you can use it like this, cut them into squares about 6 inches by 6 inches, you have then, mouse pads! you can have them for christmas give aways !!!!

baaaaaad!!!

jonix:
i use it as paper weight :D

baaaaaad!!!

resourcefullness ang mouse pad.

yang paper weight ang bad.... it reminds you that you have a BP/w that you haven't used still ..... hhehhehehhe

paolov:
you haven't tried it yet with a hood !!! and please do put on a shirt at least :D
Not my fault, there was some BAD instructor who told me to do it that way.:1poke:

Halthron:
Not my fault, there was some BAD instructor who told me to do it that way.:1poke:
Do you have a tagalog translator beside you every time you log on to PPD?

without a shirt? bad bad talaga yun, BAD INFLUENCE :D

sige na , i think the BAD instructor has something to say, he just txt me. he wants to say, OK don't wera a chirt, just wear a hood.

hmmmmmmm naka hubad, and then may hood a head. now that looks like something ....... let your imagination think of what it looks like. try it with a flesh to pink hood color.

jonix:
if you'll be using a hood might as well get one that has a shark fin or bunny ears up top :D

sige, next time i'll bring a horn and you better have your white color balance right , HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom