Please help me find my tank!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I just cannot resist this...... UP, if you are resorting to looking in your drawers for that missing tank then you may just have a little more serious problem than you first thought!

Later, Hawk.

Based on the thread title ("help me find my tank"), I thought we were going to do some search and recovery dives...

You could ask the dog but I'm betting the cat had something to do with it :lightbulb

I just found my glasses pushed up on my head.
Maybe your tank's on you back! :eyebrow:

Rick! Thanks for that suggestion... I wondered why my back has been aching when I get up in the morning. :D

Actually... I still have not found the tank but figured it would have to find me... and it sorta has:

A very nice fella here in the PNW just offered to give me one he isn't using anymore! :D

Doc Intrepid:
Does getting old suck, or what? :D

Not when you consider the alternative ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Tank on your back, glasses on your head, my wife asked me what i was looking for( I was quite agitated, we were late for our dive) i snarled at her, my cell phone, can't go without my phone!!! and she said calmly, "hang up and have a nice dive" I was better after our dive, it had been a while.(some things are as close as your ear) Hope you find your tank!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom