Please vote - 24 hours only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy ...., Alcina, these are FANTASTIC.
I would choose 103, 108, 120 and 140, but like my predecessors said, only because there is a limited number to choose.

Keep it up!

I have just had to go through this myself, trying to pic out 8 shots to hang in my office. Not necessarily all underwater pics either ,(that made the choices almost double), trying to go for a more artistic feel to the grouping...Yikes! what a nightmere!! it is REALLY hard to do!!!!!!

Questions: 1. how big are you going to print them?
2. are they going to be grouped together or stand on their own?

having said all that....
#103 - love macro!
104 - nice artistic look to it
105 - cool perspective
121 - favorite of the lions
122 - sort of a comical look to him
131 - I just like it.
137 - nice capture of movement (hmm an action shot! holding out on us I see :d)
139 - again, the closup is just a nice shot

... and I'm sure if I look at them again I'll have a completely different set of numbers.

excellent work as always.

The four that went to print today:
105 - the three bannerfish
108 - octopus running on the reef
126 - honeycomb cod mouth open
129 - turtle

The voting was very close

I would choose 103, 108, 120 and 140

#103 - love macro!
104 - nice artistic look to it
105 - cool perspective
121 - favorite of the lions
122 - sort of a comical look to him
131 - I just like it.
137 - nice capture of movement (hmm an action shot! holding out on us I see :d)
139 - again, the closup is just a nice shot

The election's over guys. I got 3 out of 4. Are you sure you want to go with that turtle shot Kristin?:D

LOL, Vlad...yup the voting for this particular print run is over, but I'm still keeping track as there will be other print runs on various materials etc coming up. So I still very much appreciate the new votes (and don't let your choices be swayed by the ones that made the cut this round!)

Verrrrry nice Kristin.
It was hard to choose, but here are 6 that I liked the best ..in no particular order. OK numerical order ..

They were all great!

The election's over guys. I got 3 out of 4. Are you sure you want to go with that turtle shot Kristin?:D

Yeah, I knew the election was over, but I also know that the process of picking out photos for print is NEVER over.

Back
Top Bottom