Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Atomic split fins

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other split fin

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your poll was WAY too short.

(insert your own witty retort here)
Poll or Pole?

How long are they supposed to go on for?
My experience is that in the first few days there's a lot of action then the thread dies out after about 5-7 days. After that it get buried and grows cobb webs until somebody finds it in the archives months later and revives it. The problem with that is by then some of the poll takers have already found a new favorite fin.

So how long?

Well, it depends on the popularity of the thread, or the timing of the reader. When I posted, it was the first time I saw this thread.

SB has TONS of posts every day. This is good and bad. Bad in the fact that a person can very easily miss out on a great topic if it isn't being constantly pushed back to the top.

Well, it depends on the popularity of the thread, or the timing of the reader. When I posted, it was the first time I saw this thread.

SB has TONS of posts every day. This is good and bad. Bad in the fact that a person can very easily miss out on a great topic if it isn't being constantly pushed back to the top.

It is a problem if you're interested in reading everything that get's posted. There's so much that it would almost be imposible to read every new thread every day. I have to sort through new posts and pick what interests me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom