Pom Pom island WoW! Sabah best Dive Centre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Macro Diver, are u based at pom pom island?
All three of them--Macro Diver, frogfishs, and partialpressure--appear to be employed as dive staff at Pom Pom Island Resort.

Yea but I went there with my gf for our holiday break was nice over there , and people was friendly even at the dive centre , the guys was really funny . With all the singing and dance move lol

No... actually not been there but got planning for the next year.... i read comment from trip advisor was good...

Hang on, Macro Diver. I know your real name, and I know that somebody with exactly the same name (not such a common one, BTW) is part of the dive staff at PPIR. In fact, PPIR's blog actually congratulates some divers who have trained with you. The way to promote your dive center is through honesty and transparency.

All three of them--Macro Diver, frogfishs, and partialpressure--appear to be employed as dive staff at Pom Pom Island Resort.

Mmm that explains some comments made by these guys on the Chat section a few days ago

hahaha.. You can tell by their comments straight away something is not quite right here!!

Just so you know the same people spammed the ScubaDiving.com forum about Pom Pom Island. I personally go out of my way to avoid any business or location that feels that dishonest shilling on public forums is an acceptable way to drum up business.

Just so you know the same people spammed the ScubaDiving.com forum about Pom Pom Island. I personally go out of my way to avoid any business or location that feels that dishonest shilling on public forums is an acceptable way to drum up business.

Thanks for the information, and I agree.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom