Pompano Special Deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my TruWest and I'm ready to dive year-round now, but not until the air temps are over 65. The water's fine, the surface interval is killer!

I agree with you as far as shore diving goes to wait for the air to warm up, but on a boat, you can put your jacket on as soon as you climb on board and stay bundled up inside the boat till the next 10 minute warning.

I just get too cold. I hate it, but it's how I am. It makes every part of my body hurt like hell. Oh well, there aren't that many below 65 days in Sunny SoFla! :D

I agree with you as far as shore diving goes to wait for the air to warm up, but on a boat, you can put your jacket on as soon as you climb on board and stay bundled up inside the boat till the next 10 minute warning.

What you don't like diving in 73 degree water and exiting on the beach at 60 degree or less .As u walk back to your car U can see ice building up on your wetsuit ,your running nose turning into ice ,followed up with a hot cup of :coffee: :idk:

What you don't like diving in 73 degree water and exiting on the beach at 60 degree or less .As u walk back to your car U can see ice building up on your wetsuit ,your running nose turning into ice ,followed up with a hot cup of :coffee: :idk:

Cool water; yes. 73 degrees. You need to get your computer fixed.
60 degrees beach temp. Yep. Wear a hat.
Ice on the wetsuit. In your nightmares.
Hot coco/ coffee: yumm.

Sounds like a great day. When are we diving again?
Ed.
:)

Oh well, there [-]aren't[/-] used to not be that many below 65 days in Sunny SoFla! :D

There I fixed that post for you!:D:coffee:

[-]Steve[/-] Ed, you are a smart aleck!

Wysmar, you're a meanie!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

No matter what , surface or below bbbrrr .I usuallly dive in this type of weather but i skip out for now .

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom