Poor customer service at Scuba Shack Diving in Cape Town, South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is madness ! this guy must have got up at the wrong side of bed!! I and many of my friends have dived with Justin and Scuba shack for years and we all have had more than excellent service and awesome dives with him and his team !!!

At times at the last minute we have also had dives cancelled due to weather etc !!! but that is not their fault, Get a life and get over it !!!!!
the way this guy carries on is really disgusting and not acceptable, slandering someones name and business. He really has problems! What a sad little person.

Scuba shack and Justin are by far one of the better Independant Instructors here in Cape Town, he has vast knowledge of all the dive sites and always goes that extra mile. We have had more than excellent sevice form him and I can highly recommend him, I am sure more people will be posting their comments and testimonials and agree. This guy who thinks he had "poor customer service" needs his head examined! Did you have a bad night! I hate irritating people like this.....get help and get some therapy, this is your issues.

Wow! Crystaldiver sure has a lot of passion about this issue. :)

It looks like this account was just created today - and since this is the only post - probably the account solely exists to bash the OP and praise the virtues of Scuba Shack... The profile for Crystaldiver is a bit anonymous too... A sock puppet perhaps?

It funny how these complaint threads degenerate into mudslinging sessions. Not sure how much value this thread has for the OP or Scuba Shack.

And Crystaldiver - I'm sorry if you feel like I've misjudged your intent. Please feel free to post an introduction and get some welcome's and howdy's from the rest of the board. Hope to hear more from you. Don't let this seagull posting be your only contribution to the board! :)

Bjorn

Crystaldiver, you are obviously a very loyal customer.All I can say is that I hope that you never have to go through an experience like this.---------- Post added April 17th, 2012 at 03:03 PM ----------Bjorn, I think the lesson learned by me is not to be ignorant to signs despite my loyalty to Dive OPs that I'm familiar with.I should have known that something was brewing when Scuba Shack didn't return my numerous voice messages.

Back
Top Bottom