Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Arms clasped behind near small of back

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Arms perfectly streamlined close to each side of body

Votes: 12 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm.....

Would it be bad then to grab someone else's butt!!?????? Might help them move along better:D

Have to remember to grab my hubby's butt when we go next month! lol.

I usually have both hands behind me, in the small of my back. My old high school swim team self STILL wants to "swim" if I have them any other place!:wacko:

My hands either side of a whale shark's fin while it lets me sit on top of it and takes me gliding through the ocean.......

One of the guys who I work with has a picture of himself printed on the back of his own book (about marine life) sitting on a whale shark that apparently came up to him in the water and wouldn't leave his side. Him and his dive buddy got to play with it for ages.

But my favorite diving position when I'm not cruising around all horizontal... is having my head down and fins right up in the air while I am looking at something - this way, you can get right up close to it without accidentally kicking the reef with your fins.....

P.s - I don't agree of grabbing hold of marine life (like riding a turtle.... or trying to chase after a dolphin....) but if something comes right up to you and wants to play... then I don't see why not.

In classes, I use the small of my back.

Other than that, any position that keeps my arms from flailing around.

As far as the other "options", it must be nice to get a chance to try them all out.....

Back
Top Bottom