Possible DIR-F in North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure exactly, at least 5 or 6 of us. You, Medic13 and myself for sure. If you are talking about the Nodaway, they are booked up as of last night. There is another one 5 miles or so away. I have not checked them yet. That's why I am asking. Figure if the rest camp, so will I. If the rest are in a motel close by, then I will do that if I can get a room.

I'll probably do whatever the majority decides to do so we can maybe get in some practice that night.

I too will do what the majority will do but darn hope we can find motel somewear heeh what can i say i like a soft bed and good shower hehe !!!!!!!!

I know this may be a little late but, I'm heading to Rawlings this Saturday morining with one of my buddies if anyone wants to meet up. Getting in the water one last time before class can't hurt.

Guys, we also were at Lake Rawlings for our class and it was also hosted by Scott and co. over at Down Under. I would ask him if he remembers where we stayed...I know it wasn't the Nottoway since they were full for our class as well. There are a couple nearby towns (10-20 mins away if I remember right) that had motels so we split everyone up that way.

We did get the "suite" at the Nottoway for the video review portions of the class though..

I now have reservations at the Comfort Inn in South Hill, VA, about 20 minuts from the quarry. The Notaway is full and from what I hear, the next closest place is best rented by the hour. I have the phone numbers of the motels in South Hills if anyone need them.

Hey guys,

Just curious-who is teaching this class?

Tyler Moon and Dave Sweetin will be teaching.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom