Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miflex hoses for my Titan XL. Trying to drop weight and this is the regulator that travels back up for my PRAM HPR double hose. Do not know if I like them or not. Guess we shall see.

N

Hi James, I'm starting to go off mine, nothing major just minor peeves. I don't like the way the braids split, stick up and become scratchy, I don't like the way the hoses become filthy as the dirt etc gets trapped between the braiding and I'm not so keen on the way they will hold shape if left curled. I might keep them on my travel reg set but will likely go back to rubber for my local reg set. YMMV.

Newest purchase, magnehelic gauge.

Been using mine for a couple of years,very satisfied. But, I was lagging a little behind my buddies, so I bought a pair of Novas tooo...I felt "a bit clumsy" (J.J.Binks), inside wrecks and caverns. The springstraps on the Novas are awesome......
Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Hi James, I'm starting to go off mine, nothing major just minor peeves. I don't like the way the braids split, stick up and become scratchy, I don't like the way the hoses become filthy as the dirt etc gets trapped between the braiding and I'm not so keen on the way they will hold shape if left curled. I might keep them on my travel reg set but will likely go back to rubber for my local reg set. YMMV.

Newest purchase, magnehelic gauge.

Thanks, life is not complete without at least one Magnehelic. I use four in various test sets. I was surplused a few at a company yard sale. Bought a couple on eBay. Very useful item.

N

Just upgraded my Mares Puck to a ScubaPro Galileo Luna. The puck will be moved to be used as a backup.

I bought a little acrylic safety mirror at the local sporting goods shop for $2. Even came with a nice hole drilled into it for easy clip bungee-ing in the BC pocket.

After reading quite a few stories here on SB I thought it wise to carry one. Hopefully I'll never have to use it for anything other than picking the snagged snot outta my moustache.

Thanks, life is not complete without at least one Magnehelic. I use four in various test sets. I was surplused a few at a company yard sale. Bought a couple on eBay. Very useful item.

N

I tried to locate one here in Japan without success, finally ordered one from Scubatools, cost a pretty penny and their freight charges are some of the highest I've encountered. Still I figure it'll last my life time and will make tuning my regs a little easier. Safe diving.

I splurged on a Thermalution heated undershirt. [I couldn't resist the sale price]. I'm quit excited to see how it works under my semi-dry...

Just picked up a four year old Faber FX 120 :) for an amazing price and found a new dive buddy in the process

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Back
Top Bottom