Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no such thing as you last gear purchase :gas:

Too true. Here is my latest gear purchase.

EEZYCUT Trilobite with Harness Mount

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 207
I watched the demo video but when I tried it out myself I was still amazed at how well it cut.

Too true. Here is my latest gear purchase.

EEZYCUT Trilobite with Harness Mount

I bought a couple of them a few weeks ago, love them, they replaced my Wenokas. After showing them to my dive buddies with a wee demonstration, some one had laid out a fishing net last weekend in a non fishing dive location, they too ordered some.

Just got a couple gauges to replace the mismatched ones on my sidemount regs. So now have some used gauges available. And yes gear purchases are a never ending deal. Before that it was my new SM rig and a couple tanks. And now that I am confirmed for DEMA I see more stuff on the horizon. Both for personal use and to add to my product lines.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Added a Hog second as a spare when my son's primary needed mid-season service. Added Carter 12 lb sausages to their 25 lb big brothers.

Bought the daughter some new HOG regs, yeah that's it , my daughter, from J. Lapenta. If I keep telling myself they are for her I may actually start to believe it!! Put them together and glad I bought "her" the new Zenith 2nd.Thanks Jim! I do believe dad will have to try them out first!!:D

DSS glide adapter. Its still sitting on the counter, but it'll be getting wet this week.

Hollis F2 fins. Love them, finally got into a good set of fins that I can do different kick styles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom