Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

image.jpeg
Chug.
Still not diving.

I just got a new GoPro Hero 4 Silver with tray and Backscatter Flip 4 filter system. Still waiting on my SiTech Quick Clamp dry gloves to come in. Also, a pair of steel HP80's for my wife.

I hope that is just because of conditions!

It has been horrendous on weekends in SoFla for over 2 months.
It has been about flat Monday through Friday for over 2 months.
And I am currently working out if doors within sight of the Ocean.
Grrrrrrrrr.......

And in keeping with posting our latest purchases....
I bought this today.

image.jpeg

Chug
Scared about this weekend already.

I was a "winner" on eBay and picked up a couple of Sea & Sea YS110a strobes a few weeks ago. Great price. Until they arrived and I saw the real condition. Note to self: be more suspicious of items with only a few photos...

I immediately set about testing them in all modes and thrashed them for several hours going through several sets of batteries. They work perfectly. Fibre. Wired. Manual. TTL. Remote optical slave.

But they look like they have been dragged through hell. I have fewer scratches and gouges on my 30 year old fins. Why do people not take care of their stuff?

I picked up a couple of Faber HP 100s this morning. $200 for the pair.

I didn't realize the are such beasts! The guy I had bought them from must have been 6'8" at least!

I may have to look and see if anyone wants to trade them for some PSTs or Worthingtons.

Back
Top Bottom