Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Light monkey 35 watt hid and Deep stealth 2.0.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

They look like nice lights, what's the beam angle? don't suppose they can run on alkalines? Cheers.

I confess I'm not sure how to calculate the angle...but can tell you for what it's worth that is seems to be the same beamwidth as my DRIS 1000 lumen light (they don't have the angle on their website either). As to the batteries...I doubt you could run on alkalines, but I found the same rechargeable battery as they use for the lights online for about five bucks, so I'll keep two charged and ready. With a 2.5 hour runtime (as stated by the company...I haven't checked it out on a dive yet), I may use it as a primary on most of my dives.

Last purchase was a red set of Scubapro Twin Jet Max fins.
Was struggling to find a pair that fit my freakishly huge drysuit boots and after trying these on I was sold.
If anyone else has tried these please let me know what you thought.

diving-fins-scubapro-twin-jet-max.jpg

Apeks XTX50 Reg Set (1x XTX50, 1x XTX40, 1x DST 1st stage) for new singles setup

2x Apeks DS4 Second Stages for twinset

3x DGE "Flex" hose setups to replace all the old-school rubber hoses (one problem when you both dive is the other half always wants the same upgrades)

( 3 Regulator Hose, flex, {84 in | 213 cm}
2 Regulator Hose, flex, {22 in | 56 cm}
1 Regulator Hose, flex, {26 in | 66 cm}
1 High Pressure Hose, flex Kevlar, {24 in | 61 cm}
2 High Pressure Hose, flex Kevlar, {26 in | 66 cm}
3 BC Inflator Hose, flex, {18 in | 46 cm}
2 BC Inflator Hose, flex, {22 in | 56 cm}
)

Need to keep an eye out for some used XTX50's for the twins

Last purchase was an atomic z regulator :(

hope you have better luck with yours than I did with mine, still no reply from Atomic:depressed: once I get it repaired I will sell it, back to my tried and trusted Apeks.

Cressi aquaride bc, hollis 150lb lift bag and a united wahoo killer knife

Last purchase was an atomic z regulator :(

hope you have better luck with yours than I did with mine, still no reply from Atomic:depressed: once I get it repaired I will sell it, back to my tried and trusted Apeks.

Oops that should have been a happy face. I havent used my z2 yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom