PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guys,

let's start making real inquiries already in restos/ bars in the makati/ortigas area... we are looking for a comfy accessible place with good but inexpensive food and booze... a place that can "cater" actually so all we do is show up, eat, kwento and raffle... let them do the serving and stuff...

preferred days are friday nights, saturday nights, thursday nights, wednesday nights in that order (i am assuming this is a go for everyone?)

venue availability will take precedence over date preferrences, especially since we're actually late na in planning this

i am also attaching the PPD solicitation letter... you may use this when approaching clubs, LDSs, organizations, etc... you can fix it up if you see fit

please PM me if you are approaching a particular potential sponsor, para hindi naman dumugin ng request ang mga lalapitan natin... i'll do traffic control for this...

post options on venue/dates asap... so we can move forward...

thanks!

Jag

paolov:
yes i agree to this.

I think it is better to have people volunteer than appoint people without their consent, parang nasa iskul yun ah. LEt the professionals volunteer themselves if they want to so that we don't put people on the spot and make them feel uncomfortable.

after all the group has proven that if it wants to do something collectively the individuals would contribute what they want to contribute of their own time and accessibility.
quite right quite right... sorry if i volunteered you against your will...

i do need volunteers though :grin:

Jag

shugar:
please PM pao and axua if you are approaching a particular potential sponsor, para hindi naman dumugin ng request ang mga lalapitan natin... they'll (axua/pao) do traffic control for this...

sorry i have to beg off from this responsibility as december is a really tight schedule for me.

paolov:
sorry i have to beg off from this responsibility as december is a really tight schedule for me.
bilis mo... i edited the post after i answered the previous one... ako na ang traffic control... i'd still like have caloy (or someone else) sana do the money handling... pag ako humawak ng budget kakain tayo sa isawan at may bago na akong bp/w hahahahahaha

Jag

there are several cozy places with private floors. there is grilla near rockwell that has half the 2nd floor closed for functuions. a nice venue would be a resto with private function area: we are going to be loud and rowdy so the bigger the better. il think of places and come up with a list tom.

jonix:
have to sched early...i heard paolo's gonna be in cebu come xmas time :D

i'll try to ask my badminton partner if he could spare some unilever gift bags for the event...para may pang laba na si koya bwahahahah
good yan... goody bags are always good(y)... deadma na kung puro detergent ang laman... kung makadenggoy din si jai sa office niya ng goody bags we'll have detergent and soy sauce for xmas...

Jag

Sama ako dito ha... pwede na bang pang door prize vcd copies ng Viva Hotbabes/Hotmen, tsaka yung Sex Guru ni Asia Agcaoli?

moonlighting:
Sama ako dito ha... pwede na bang pang door prize vcd copies ng Viva Hotbabes/Hotmen, tsaka yung Sex Guru ni Asia Agcaoli?
orig ba? walang director's cut? oh, what the hey - game, isama na yan! if we gather enough malay nyo everyone takes something home diba!?

hahahahahahaha

Jag

its the thought that counts pero would welcome a free stay in balai with 3 tank dives and boat:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom