prayers please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and prayers for your Dad and your entire family.

~SubMariner~

Chris - Words are never enough - but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as well. God bless!

I'll keep you and your Dad in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how he is doing. Let him know we are all thinking about him.

Chris,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chris, my prayer and thoughts are with you. This is a great (and mouthy) bunch, so with everyone here praying..God WILL hear and has to listen! Just be strong and have faith. Your dad will move heaven and earth to stay with you..and God will help him do that. Let us know how is his doing.

As everyone has already stated, we are praying and pulling for him.

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your father's accident. As everyone has said, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are like a family here and you are a part of that family. Stay strong and let your father know you are there for him, and know that we all are here for both of you. Please keep us informed on his progress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom