Preseason Routine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a minimum I have my gear put thru annual maintenance then check it out in the pool for about an hour. This year we're also doing a rescue clinic in the pool. I like the idea and it's only $25.00 (we own our tanks and they are full after annual visual).

Thanks Guys. Your thoughts are appreciated. I will definetly hit the pool first and then try to go on a shallow dive. However being that im on the Gulf Coast a shallow dive in the Gulf is usually along the lines of 70 feet.

yeah it is amazing how easy it is to get deep in easy diving areas...

doesn't change the diver any though

These guys have given great advise. If I may add, this is the time to look at every square inch of your gear. Your looking for stuff like cracks,loose anything. When the summer gets rock'n it's hard to find 3 or 4 hours just to inspect stuff. Each year you'll get more and more stuff.

Gear is all relatively new. Bought Scubapro new and as I mentioned earlier the equipment only has 12 dives on it so I would hope it is still in solid working order. I sure will look it over and then test it in the pool.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom