Price war in Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i will try to be back :)

this is a sign that I need to finally make it happen. That is a great deal, thanks Kevin! :D

I'm 2 hours away, but would love to join a SB trip with Underwater Explorers. Here are the weekends I'll be around, if anyone is putting together a group!

Feb 15
Feb 21
Mar 7-8
Mar 14-15
Mar 28-29

WoW for $250.00 I could rent out the boat and go diving all by myself! Dive one the wrecks all alone and serene! ---

I was just talking to Kim about Kevin (she is on here way there now--) I would stand in front of his boat and dance in a grouper suit if it helped keep his boat afloat.

For everyone here on Scubaboard that I know in Boyton it is Kev's boat OR-- dive WPB, Jupiter, Miami, or the Keys.

DeepStops-- Thanks for posting this. Excellent job on the layout, benefits, rewards, and value in the posting.

Kev-- Do not concern yourself with any sort of price dropping (women of questionable ethics and social class -filter got me-). YOu can absolutley command a premuim for your outfit. I have never seen anyone who can pull the Dr Suess names of critters out of their noggin and then tell me about their habitat, frequency of occurence and behavior patterns like you do.

I'd opt for a trust me dive in the river Styx if Kevin was leading the team.

I just booked the boat for two Sunday mornings, March 8th and March 29th. If I don't fill all the spots, I'll post it here as an open invite.

For those of you stating you want to go, go ahead, pull the trigger and book the boat. Get your friends and post it here as well, you'll fill the boat :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom