Price war in Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ask yourself:

Would you rather have a 38' boat with up to 19 other divers you don't know while paying a two for one deal for 76.68 (38.34/diver)
Air tanks are $10/ea & nitrox are $15/ea

Or

would you rather have a 34' six-pack boat with five of your friends from Scubaboard for $250 ($41.67/diver) and the price includes a DM to guide every dive along with snacks and drinks.
Air tanks are $8/ea & nitrox are $12/ea

Now through March 31st, 2009 Scubaboard's own ScubaKevDM is offering whole boat bookings on Explorer for $250 exclusively to Scubaboard members. The person booking the boat must be a Scubaboard member and you need to book the whole boat. This offer can't be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

While 2-4-1 deals always sound like a good deal, Explorer is the better value for your diving dollar.
:wink:

Come on out and dive with the charter that supports Scubaboard and maintains the Boynton Beach Dive Chronicle here on Scubaboard and where pictures of your trip will get posted. And remember, after March 31st, the price on Explorer will still be $60/diver and NOT the $76.68 others are charging.

If you don't have five other friends you can get to go diving with you, post it here on Scubaboard and rally some friends you haven't met yet to join you. Call 561-577-3326 and make your reservation today.

Here's what Explorer looks like with a full load of passengers on deck:
Fullboat.jpg

Call 561-577-3326 and make your reservation today because this deal doesn't last forever and the choice dates are sure to fill up fast.

Last edited:
For anyone that hasn't dived with Kevin on Underwater Explorers, everything Deepstops said is right on! Kev runs a GREAT op!

DITTO! This is the deal of the century!

OK . . . when's the next trip !! I'm in !!

Can't say enough great things about this dive operation !!! Kevin was able to put a trip together for Down4fun and I so we could dive our doubles tomorrow (2/14) when another boat (not a local competitor) had engine trouble.

In the words of Down4fun . . . Kevin is just sooooooo great !! I couldn't agree more !!

If anyone is booking this deal the weekend of March 7 or 14 and needs another diver to fill the boat, PM me and I'll be glad to help fill the quota!

Kevin's awesome.

He spoiled us. Not another charter we've been on compares. Ever. At all.

And he's a good dancer.

I have only gone diving with Kevin once, but it was awesome :) I recommend him to anyone and everyone :)

I'll have to give it a try next DEMA...

(Kev, this deal will be extended right? :rofl3:)

If you are looking to fill a slot for the week of March 27 thru April 4 th , I'm in.
I will be on Singer Island for the week with no plans except for 2 Marlin's games.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom