Price war in Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, darn it! Let me know Brian, if anybody bails on your morning trip.

Anyone up for a Sunday afternoon trip with Kevin? PM me quick!
:cool2: What a great deal at $42/diver!

His morning is fully booked (by me) and the afternoon is fully open.

Let me know as well.

ctx120 - there's one spot left for the 31st

-mike

if anybody going to rent Kevin boat during the week of March 29 Monday and April 3 please let me know .Thanks

I'm in for the 1:00pm Sunday trip! :cool2: Just reserved it on Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks

Looks like that makes 4:
Rick
Mike
Alex
me

Room for another couple!

Will keep the fingers crossed that the rain stays away, but the sea forecast sounds great:[SIZE=+1]
SUNDAY
[/SIZE]
SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 4 TO 6 FEET WELL OFFSHORE. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS.

Just made my res for tomorrow PM! :D I sent a PM to a friend to see if we can fill the last spot. Haven't heard back yet, though.

Hey sandy if you get the chance dive the Castor it is a great wreck

After talking to you last night , how can I refuse , you threaten my life by telling me your going to leave me alone in a class room of students :shocked2:

Hey, whatever works! All's fair in love, war, and diving! :D It's either watching schools of fish or schools of hormonal teenagers.:D You made a wise choice....:blinking:

My daughter and I just jumped onto the 1 pm trip on Friday Apr 3. Spoke with Kevin, sounds like a great guy...looking forward to the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom