Pro Plus 2 Data Cable?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J_Rod

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anybody know who may have the usb cable for a Pro Plus 2 (NOT 2.1)?? JoeDiver said they had one...sent an email after I ordered it, that it'd be 2 weeks, because they didn't actually stock one...over 1mo later, I still had no cable. They were kind enough to cancel the order for me. I know it's an older model, but are those cables THAT hard to find?

You can use a Sherwood or aeris cable but you should be able to use the PP 2.1 cable as well. Oceanic had 3 cable that would work on their computers ver 1 -3

Thanks for your reply. Others have claimed the newer cables will not work. Had no idea that another manufacturer cable would. But since MANY items are made in the same factory, it makes sense. I'll give one of these a shot. CHEERS!!

Update....

Oceanic Tech Support straightened me out...Based on the Serial #, turns out I had a 2.1 all along. Aeris cable works just fine on both the PP2.1 and the PP3's that I have, so I only needed 1 cable, as well. Problem solved, and Ocean Log does it's thing! Thank you Oceanic!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom