Problem buying a Salvo 400 reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andres Cuevas

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I already have a Salvo 400 reel that I love and the LOML want one for her.
So we decided to buy the second reel in the same place as before.

Welcome to - Technical Scuba Training Center

I put the order on June 3th and it's still pending!!!

I've sent a lot of emails without answer and nobody answers the phone. Today I left them a message.
Right now I just want to cancel the order and buy the reel somewhere else. But I cannot contact the store and if I buy the reel in another store and then they send me the reel, I will end up with a very expensive spare.

Is there anybody that knows how to contact these guys?
Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Andres.

Can't help with contacting the center. PM wb416 and he should be able to tell you if the reel is available and if he can get one.

As a last resource, my girlfriend closed her credit card, we used her credit card to pay the reel.
This way we don't have to worry about these guys any more.

Can't help with contacting the center. PM wb416 and he should be able to tell you if the reel is available and if he can get one.

Thanks for the tip.
Does wb416 have an online store?

I'm really far far away, so I need a website where I can purchase the items.

Regards,
Andres.

The guys that owns that store goes by "Caves&Bunnies" on the deco stop and cavediver.net. Maybe he's out diving somewhere and wasn't there to fill the order? I've done business w/ him before and he took care of me. Sorry to hear about this.

The guys that owns that store goes by "Caves&Bunnies" on the deco stop and cavediver.net. Maybe he's out diving somewhere and wasn't there to fill the order? I've done business w/ him before and he took care of me. Sorry to hear about this.
on Scubaboard he is Mike Edmonston

I sorry too, my current Salvo came from him and the price is very convenient. If nobody is in the store I think he must block his online system with a message like "We are out diving" or something.

Also, try addhelium.com. Peter can get the reel shipped to you no problem.

Thanks, I sent them an email.

Also, try addhelium.com. Peter can get the reel shipped to you no problem.

Thanks Ryan, finally I purchased the reel from addhelium.

After 16 emails with Peter, very nice guy and he answered every email very quick, I have the Salvo 400 right here in my hand.

Thanks a lot.
Andres.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. It's a great reel, enjoy it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom