Problems Calibrating time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Postie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've had a great amount of difficulty calibrating the clock on my Liquivision XEO, and so has a friend of mine.

I tried the 48 hour test, had a shift of 3 minutes and 51 seconds over 24 hours (it was 7 minutes and 41 seconds slow over 48 hours) and calibrated the Xeo accordingly as +3:51

However after 3 hours after the recalibration, my Xeo is now almost 30 seconds fast. My friend has had a similar problem.

Can anyone explain this? or at least tell me how to get this correct. the shifting time is doing my head in having to reset the time before each dive.

Cheers

Ryan

I can't explain it but I can sympathize as I have the same issue. Seems like there is a bug somewhere.

I've gone through the calibration process with my Lynx 3 - 4 times now and it still will not keep correct time. Really wish this would get fixed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom