problems with the interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coqui

Reaction score
hello,could you help me with a problem?i don´t get download the dive to the pc.i have the atmos 2,and which and where is the serial number that i have to write when i install the interface in the pc.thanks a lot for your answers :wink:

coqui, are you from Puerto Rico by any chance? If you ask in Spanish I can try explaining it to you and it might be easier for you, I have the same computer.
If I assumed incorrectly then my apologies in advance.
Also, the Serial Number and Name fields are not optional, technically speaking. They do require some entry, but it can be anything you make up, it doesn't have to be factual information. The Software User Manual will confirm this as stated on page 4. You can download the manual here: http://www.diveaeris.com/service_software.html
Hope this helps.

On Aeris computers (and oceanic) if you wait until the unit has turned itself off, then push the front button and hold it... don't let it up... Keep holding it down and it will go through it's test mode, then display the software version and serial number on the screen. As soon as you release the button, it will then turn itself off.

Cool little un-documented feature eh? :crafty:

Me alegro que hables español!!soy español y me cuesta un poco expresarme bien :).Te cuento,instalo el interface que me venía con el ordenador y parece que me lo instala bien,escribiendo un numero de serie que hay en un codigo de barras de la caja del ordenador.Despues conecto el cable al ordenador y al pc y me reconoce la inmersion y le doy a grabarla(save),pero al ir a mi personal log,creado anteriormente,no la veo la inmersion. y este es mi gran problema, no se si en realidad no lo graba o yo no se donde verla.Si me pudieras decir todos los pasos precisos te lo agradecería.Muchas gracias y perdon por las molestias.:)

Ninguna molestia!
A mi me paso igual hasta que empeze a eliminar informacion que no era mia. En el programa desde su inicio existe un ejemplo. Este "ejemplo" estaba agarrando toda mi data y poniendola bajo esa entrada. Tuve que ir, borrar las entradas una por una y entonces arreglar los datos del primer ejemplo para que fuese my informacion. Despues de haber hecho eso borre entradas que tenian otra computadora como referencia, para empezar en zero. Al haber hecho todo eso, entonces tenia un perfil para mi como buceador y una entrada bajo ese buceador de una computadora, la correcta que yo uso. Desde haber hecho eso, entonces los downloads funcionan y los graba en el lugar correcto.
Perdon por mi falta de autografia, hace tiempo que no escribo en espanol. Espero que esto te sea de ayuda.
Cualquier cosa, ten en mente que el programa no es nada mas que una base de datos en Access, lo puedes cambiar directamente si te es mas facil de esa manera.
Buen dia!

Hola de nuevo,gracias por esta ayuda pero lo estoy intentando asi y tampoco me funciona,al final cuando debería poner "downloading is completed.the dive data will be saved in the selected diver´s personal log" .me escribe "downloading is completed.no new dive has been saved" si se te ocurre algo,por favor dimelo:).Muchisimas gracias.

pd:tu español es perfecto, yo soy de aqui y escribo bastante peor!! :)

Siento mi tardanza en contestarte pero no he tenido tiempo, comentarte que al final lo conseguí!!!,hize todos los pasos que me dijiste y funcionó,Muchisimas gracias por esta ayuda :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom