PST E7-100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Paul for taking my E7-100 order. I'll be by the shop to pick it up just as soon as I am able. Just had knee surgery on the 10th. Can't wait to try it and my other 100 out this summer. Big increase in air volume over my steel 72s. I'll probably feel as if I've grown gills.

Jimmie O

$179 for 80's
$349 for 100's
$399 for 120's

Why th big jump in price from 80's to 100's?? Can't be that much more to manufacture?

The old supply and demand economics theory....100s are in much higher demand than the 80s and they are in low supply. My luck to buy when the demand is high and the supply low...oh well.

LobstaMan

Paul - We picked up our PSTs yesterday from your better half - thanks again. We got our pony bottles inspected, as well, and we'll be trying out a new bracket arrangement from shore this Saturday - we'll be in to get our tanks topped off afterwards for our Monday Pinthis charter.

Your wife mentioned that you guys have access to some photos from one of the people you sent out on the Bilikiki recently - if you get a chance, I'd love to see the link! Only a year away, so it's time to get myself all worked up about it!!

thanks again - Allison

Hi all

If anybody is looking for PST tanks we have another shipment comming in on Friday. We have plenty of the 100's still availiable.

Thanks

Paul

Paul:

Just got the brand new PST E7-100 wet for the first time on Sunday and worked out great. Did a shallow shore dive(max 20fsw) and lasted a sick 83 minutes on one dive w/ 900psi still in the cylinder! It's like you sold me gills. Knee felt fine, too. Thanks again.

LobstaMan/Jimmie O

I just bought a pair of PST E7-100s from PG today! I drove all the way from southern RI after work today to get them. My local RI shops were all quoting about a month for delivery.

$309 here, Kudos to to Captain Aqua's in Dublin California

Larry @ scubatoys also has PST tank at a good price. PST E7-120 is $349 plus actual shipping. You might get 10% discount from that price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom