PT-015 and Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't going to post this link, but I just resigned so what the hell (the pictures probably won't be around for more then a week or so). All of the movies / pictures I took in NC (well the ones that don't look terrible) can be found here - there are a couple of reasonable movie clips to be found (about a dozen actually) that give you an idea of what to expect from an Olympus in movie mode (although I have a c4000 - no sound).

ftp://davepics@ftp.cw.net/nc_pics

Dave

Hi Simon,
Cheers for the advice,
At the moment I only have the 32Mb card supplied with the camera so I quess I wont be shooting too much movie until I get a bigger card.

P

Would strongly urge you to get a larger card as soon as you can. I always travel with at least 2 cards anyway, just as a backup. There would be nothing worse than not being able to take pics because your card was damaged.

You will also want to take the pics on the best resolution possible, and as many as possible. Part of the joy of going digital is that you can just keep taking pics and are not limited to 36 like a roll of film. There are some very good deals on CF cards at the moment.

Hope you have some great diving this weekend.

Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom