Puerto Rico Diving Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cybertia:
does paradise scuba have a website? do you know if they have nitrox?

I don't think they got nitrox, but better ask them to be sure.
Don't know if they got a website, but here is the phone number 787 899-7611, ask for Luis or kiko, and find out if the date you want to dive is available, in the remote case that the trip is full, they will gladly redirect you to a compatible operation.

Great people for sure I've used them for yrs and done over 100 dives with kiko as captain of the boat. They'll have refreshments all day long and a small brunch in the Surface Interval.

Ask for the "Ventana" (window) at 130fsw and for second dive ask for "La Chimenea" (the chimney) at 70fsw, both are swim throughs and very nice dives.

Just PM if you want me to tag along, I never get tired of diving "La Parguera"

Good luck and tell us how you like it

Hi I totally agree with you about your opinion of Jaime Vives, was an arrogant, now is a loser. he went bankrupty and the bank take off his business, his home and he lives now in a crummy little apartment. He had to sell his boat for cheap to eat, a boat that he had stolen from Baco de Desarrollo and we, all the boricuas, pay for it. His daughter cheated on her husband with another man and she became pregnant ... an embarrassment and his son, who was to have helped him in business, he came up gay and has the brains in the ass.
Poor jaime, "What goes around comes back around". i beleieve that all the people he srewed must be happy that he is down. But who cares anymore ?

Hi I totally agree with you about your opinion of Jaime Vives, was an arrogant, now is a loser. he went bankrupty and the bank take off his business, his home and he lives now in a crummy little apartment. He had to sell his boat for cheap to eat, a boat that he had stolen from Baco de Desarrollo and we, all the boricuas, pay for it. His daughter cheated on her husband with another man and she became pregnant ... an embarrassment and his son, who was to have helped him in business, he came up gay and brainless .
Poor jaime, "What goes around comes back around". i beleieve that all the people he srewed must be happy that he is down. But who cares ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom