Purchasing equipment online

Have you had the same experience with your online purchases?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have ordered quite a few items from JoeDiveamerica and have been satisfied. Once an item was on backorder, they gave me an option of something different or waiting, they said 2 weeks and kept me up to date via e-mail.
The bulk of my smaller items, (acessaries, clips, compass, dive computer,save-a-dive stuff, slates, etc.), have been thru LeisurePro. Again no problems.
I have heard many good things about scubatoys but have not yet purchased from them.

try:

Leisurepro

If you like I can email you specific contacts and a links.

.....I have never had a problem with Leisurepro......

Thanks for the recommendations which are very much appreciated. However, if you ever have a query or concern regarding an order from LeisurePro, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks for the recommendations which are very much appreciated. However, if you ever have a query or concern regarding an order from LeisurePro, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

I have had great results with Leisure Pro myself and I have bought a lot off eBay. Some slightly used, but in excellent condition as reported by seller. I even bought a US Diver Stage 1, SE2 for $39 and had my local dive shop in Austin check it out he agreed it didn't look like it had ever been used much. He did a minor air adjustment,no charge. Leisure Pro backs the original factory warranty as if they were the Mfg. Right Helen?:D

we've used Scuba.com and Leisurepro for stuff like clips, masks, fins etc. Hubby used JoeDiver, but not more than once.

Regs, computers and BCD from our LDS in St. Louis - Y-kiki Divers

I have not purchased anything online.. I am lucky to live within over 10 dive shops within 20 minutes of my house. But I would try to buy from a shop before I was to order online. If I didn't find what I wanted in a shop, online

I have had great results with Leisure Pro myself and I have bought a lot off eBay. Some slightly used, but in excellent condition as reported by seller. I even bought a US Diver Stage 1, SE2 for $39 and had my local dive shop in Austin check it out he agreed it didn't look like it had ever been used much. He did a minor air adjustment,no charge. Leisure Pro backs the original factory warranty as if they were the Mfg. Right Helen?:D

Indeed we do; I've copied our warranty, below:

Warranty Policy
Leisure Pro buyers find the best products at the lowest possible prices wherever they are. Since (sometimes) that means that we do not buy it directly from the manufacturer, nor are we authorized by them to sell their products, so we are not bound by the official/unofficial manufacturer's suggested retail prices, and we can pass on the tremendous savings to you. In some instances the product will come without an English language manual or manufacturer's warrantee cards valid in the United States. In those cases, we provide our own Leisure Pro Warranty, which offers equal or greater protection.

Let me know if you need any other info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom