purchasing equipment saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens:
You obviously haven't been to New England!

I grew up in the northeast. I'm a transplant to the gulf coast. But I never did any diving there which is why I professed ignorance.

water is always cold here thats for sure. We picked up most of our gear on Friday ..... the suit fit awesome. We met Paul at the pool last night, tried all but the suits out. (note to self call and thank Paul and Genevieve) We are planning on picking up my tanks on friday and going out on Sunday.

Glad to see that you went into the LDS educated and got what you wanted. I thought it was strange when I first started diving that the LDS had three packages, and didn't offer much of a discount, and you couldn't switch out something else for a different price.
Needless to say I didn't buy some of my gear from them.

lucky for us we actually found a good LDS. Although i think we have just about everything we need now.....well need a good light but other then that we have EVERYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom