Quest For Sunken Warships - New TV show on the Military Channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I caught the Truk episode last night and really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to future episodes. The video that was shot was just plain awesome. Last night's episode made me homesick for the diving I used to do around Guam when I was in the military.

I have the Truk episode on my TiVo, and I think I may watch it tonight or tomorrow. Was there an episode before the Truk one? I'll make sure my TiVo is set to grab the rest in any case!

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Becky! :)

I have the Truk episode on my TiVo, and I think I may watch it tonight or tomorrow. Was there an episode before the Truk one? I'll make sure my TiVo is set to grab the rest in any case!
I believe the episode before Truk (Chuuk?) was about ships sunk by U boats off North Carolina during WWII?

John

Yes there was an episode prior to Operation Hailstorm (Truk) and it was called Torpedo Alley. It originally aired on September 26th and was re-run for a week after that. For a full listing of the episodes go to my web site at Quest for Sunken Warships

To see show times and re-run dates, go to The Military Channel site at: Military Channel :: TV Listings :: Quest for Sunken Warships On thier site you will see dates and times that Torpedo Alley will be re-run in November.

Hope that helps..! :D

David

Thanks for the link. I just watched the Truk episode today and thought it was well done. It really makes me want to see Truk more than I did before!

Brian

Hey everyone,

I hope you caught the first 2 episodes of "Quest for sunken Warships" on the Military channel The newest episode on the USS Oriskany will be primering tomorrow night at 10pm! If you havent seen any of them they are ALL SHOWING tomorrow night WED NOV 7th. Starting at 8pm on the Military channel.

Hope you all tune in and watch. They are well done and hey its a diving show! This one will focus on the Mighty O in Floridas panhandle, its the largest artifical reef in the united states at just over 900ft long. We shot video from the bow and props at 218 feet up to the control tower in the island, we peneterate to check out the flare locker where a fire happend during the Vietnam war plus so much more. This show brings in mixed gas, rebreathers, and DPV's to be able to capture the entire wreck.

Tune in WED night 10pm and ENJOY!

Becky

Military channel website
Military Channel :: TV Listings :: Quest for Sunken Warships

youtube teaser
YouTube - Quest For Sunken Warships - Nov 7th Military Channel

Hey everyone,

I hope you caught the first 2 episodes of "Quest for sunken Warships" on the Military channel The newest episode on the USS Oriskany will be primering tomorrow night at 10pm! If you havent seen any of them they are ALL SHOWING tomorrow night WED NOV 7th. Starting at 8pm on the Military channel.

Hope you all tune in and watch. They are well done and hey its a diving show! This one will focus on the Mighty O in Floridas panhandle, its the largest artifical reef in the united states at just over 900ft long. We shot video from the bow and props at 218 feet up to the control tower in the island, we peneterate to check out the flare locker where a fire happend during the Vietnam war plus so much more. This show brings in mixed gas, rebreathers, and DPV's to be able to capture the entire wreck.

Tune in WED night 10pm and ENJOY!

Becky

Military channel website
Military Channel :: TV Listings :: Quest for Sunken Warships

youtube teaser
YouTube - Quest For Sunken Warships - Nov 7th Military Channel

Man, I hope they release these on DVD. I'm excited about the Oriskany episode!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom