Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was the answer to my question? well Val kilmer didn't write the poem, but it was a good try.

yep, it was val kilmer.... is that the movie at the end with all that popcorn?

but my real question is:
Who was the one that wrote the poem? hew was chilean... a BIG influence on CHe Guevarra.

It seems that it would be Chris Dolezalek.
Did a real funny one. I copied part of the poem and then did a search. Guess what came up on the search, Baltimorons first post. Way to funny...and weird.

Who sang the Rubber Ducky song on Seasame Street?...Burt or Ernie.

Ernie

Who played Cinderella In the original Cinderella?

In 1911 there was a silent version of Cinderella starring Florence LaBadie. That is as far back as I know. Is it the answer you were looking for?

Is there a point when a company is required by law to hire a temp?

I got up at 7:45, missed like five buses.... finally got into school around 8:20 (10 minutes late...), then I slept though "IB Management Studies", which is codename for naptime on school budget for study-induced insomniac seniors like myself. we get to keep our sleeping bags in the teacher's lounge, and we take turns on who get's the couch. so really, I got up at about 11:00.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the ________ .... ?

(Mine eyes have seen the glory of the )coming of the Lord.

Why do they call the bathroom.."the john"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom