Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new question i guess

ummm...
favorite pet?

My favorite pet was my cat of 14 years. He passed away 9 years ago and I still miss him. He was such a neat animal that I had a list of people who were willing to take care of him if anything should happen to me.
I now have 2 cats and a dog. They both have their advantages and disadvantages, but I think I am more of a cat person. Have also owned rabbits, gerbils, and mice in my teen years.

next person same ??

My favourite pet was a kitten I had called Bagheera. He was jet black all over and would sleep in the cows' feeding trough when it was full of hay waiting for me to come home at night. He loved the snow and I guess he was probably the perfect cat I had. I had a motorbike accident, was in hospital for a week and when I came out, found out from the farmers that the cat had been looking all over for me and had got run over. I found him curled up in the corner of a field stiff as anything. Most upsetting.

same question next

That would be my English angora rabbits that I raised when I was a teen ager. A lot of hard work keeping the long hair combed out but it was a lot of fun in the end.

Since my mind is going in 50 ways right now...same question.

:kitty: My favorite pet, a black-and-white cat named Sushi. I had her for 11 years, since she was a kitten. Angora/Himalayan mix. She was very clever and pretty. Now I have 2 boys, Max & Niles, Max is huge (15 lbs) and Niles is the lickiest cat ever-once licked slingshot 300 times in a row and Niles would have kept on going but slingshot couldn't take it anymore. (Sorry to hear about your cat, Far_X).

If you could be any marine mammal, what would you be?

Dolphin

Where's the next question? :wink:

(Thanks capybara)

What is the most scariest experience you've had?

Stranded on a dark lane on a dark night in the middle of Turkey with someone who had just got out of the taxi and knife held to your neck, and the tail lights of the taxi fading out of view!! You just had to be there!! Details will not be following later, you just have to believe me :wink:

What is the biggest fish you have touched underwater?

We were kayaking in La Jolla Shores once when all the leopard sharks were gathered there and swimming around en masse (I think they come every year). I had my snorkel and dived down, managed to touch one on the tail. I think he was embarrassed.

What do you want from Santa?

capybara aka "shark toucher"
ps I don't advocate harrassing sea life though

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom